Finlay Management, Inc., provides full service multifamily property management. Our responsibilities encompass the physical and financial health of the asset.
Our primary goal for each asset is to maximize revenues by maintaining high occupancies and to judiciously monitor expenses in order to increase the NOI. We take our responsibility to our clients very seriously.
What We Manage:
- Market Rate communities, Class C to Class A, stabilized and new lease ups
- Senior Housing (55+ and 62+); assisted living facilities; congregate/independent living
- Affordable Housing: Low Income Housing Tax Credit, HOME, tax exempt bonds
What We Provide:
- Expense Control
- Revenue Enhancement
- Institutional Quality Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Financial Expertise
- Maintenance and Capital Expense Management
- Market Analysis
- Leasing and Marketing
- Resident Screening
- Recruiting & Hiring